- New Getting Started panel--we have sunsetted our previous Getting Started stack for a new Getting Started panel in the lower left.
- Fixes an issue when text is selected and you use the copy command (cmd/ctrl+c) it will now only copy the highlighted text
- Other minor bug fixes and visual improvements
- Backtick (`), asterisk (*), and underscore(_) are now considered matching characters. Highlight some text and press the backtick to create a code span. Typing a backtick will also automatically insert the closing backtick for you.
- Split newlines to notes now supports any level of nesting. For example, you can deep copy a stack with
Y and then paste it into the textbox. Pressing submit with split notes enabled will recreate the structure that you deep copied.
- Fixes a visual bug with code spans where they may have vertically overlapped.
- Other minor bug fixes and visual improvements.
- Introduces a referral program, where you receive 20 free synced notes for each friend or colleague referred. To find your link, check the Device Sync section of the Settings panel.
- Vim keybindings are now available! Enable using the "Enter vim mode" command in the command center
- Adds support for reordering of notes within an expanded stack using drag-and-drop
- The “update available” and “what’s new” notifications have been moved to the bottom-left of the Stashpad window
- You can now enable/disable whether copying of notes includes the timestamp using a command center action
- Fixes a bug related to coloring of text around code block in a colored note
- Fixes bugs related to losing internet connectivity while Sync is enabled
- Updates the help panel to include additional info on some existing commands
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements